Anti-everything forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

what did you do today/tonight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what did you do today/tonight Empty what did you do today/tonight Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:15 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

just tell about your recent mortal experiences its not that complicated.

yesterday i went to THE 10th anniversary concert of the trans siberian orchestra, and let me tell you they were mind blowing, this years show has an incredible setup, sooooo many fancy lights, lasers and color changing flame throwers and fireworks launched indoors. btw this year they are supposedly doing special stuff because its the 10th anniversary tour. they extended the concert and had a party in the convention center afterwards that everyone was invited to because it was the same date as their first show 10 years ago. the founder(who looks like rocko from boondock saints) even gave away a guitar to a little kid and signed stuff throughout the crowd after he joined the band for a couple songs, he isn't part of it cuz he thinks he sucks at guitar. Oh the lead guitar guy about broke his leg during the show but never stopped playing even while being helped by medical peoples backstage! then he sat on a stool with his hurt leg propped up on a box for the rest the show, still playing and saying goofy stuff on the mic because of the "painkillers" he took for his leg. I would go see them and get your face melted if i were you. they had a 2nd stage on the other end of the place that they used a couple times and once raised up like 30 feet and had a guy and girl doing shredtastic shit anyways thats it.

Last edited by jjd07 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

2what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:16 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

today i intonated my guitar because... just because. i was bored.
what did you do

3what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 am

Struecker

i was supposed to be to work at 9 and i showed up at almost 9:30 and then left at 2 and had to be back at 5 and showed up at almost 6....i love my job

4what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 pm

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious
Admin

Went to work at 6:00, came home around 2:30. Fell asleep, woke up, and found out Chris Leben tested positive for drugs.

5what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 pm

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

i voted
what did you do today/tonight 19

https://antieverything.forumotion.net

6what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

I bought a car today.
what did you do today/tonight Car112
what did you do today/tonight Car210
its a 2001 dodge neon, 5 speed, don't really like neons but the car was the right price and great mileage

7what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

took a hugge shiat

8what did you do today/tonight Empty Re: what did you do today/tonight Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Meo

Meo

took a small shit.. which sucked cuz i wanted to shit more shit.. cuz before that stupid shit i almost shit my pants.. and that would have been shit.. so i just shit a little shit. mostly just stupid shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum