Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

So.. even though i already HAD a ds.. i left it in ames.. so i bought another one.. with endwar and FFIV.. so far i've only played endwar.. and it is sweeeeet.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

^^ long subject.. but that's all i have to say.

View user profile
I've been playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia a little here and there, and it's very hard. Also, Chrono Trigger coming at the end of the month! Very Happy

View user profile
is it the same chrono? as the SNES?.. cuz i fucking loved chrono.. never did beat it though.. my emulator died in the middle and i was like.. :O.. fuck it.

View user profile
ffiv is cool beans. i'm playing advance wars days of ruin on my ds.. its the only game i've played for a few weeks

View user profile
anyone thats played ffiv on the ds say yippee

View user profile
you're too large to be yippy. its like ARRAGGGHHLY

mmmmmMMMmm Chrono Trigger.

Dudes and dudets(referring to Mitch), I'm excited!

View user profile
that version of the game was a lot more challenging, i'll admit. but the ds is more playable for most people, and i like the changes they made in gameplay. and any nintendo gamer would know... its not the graphics that make a game its the gameplay!!!! but yeah the original was amazing

i cant wait for chrono though.

View user profile http://antieverything.forumotion.net
i played chrontriggs for the first time a couple of years ago on a SNES emulator on my mac.. and i had never actually played a real RPG before... it broke the ice and it's going to be MINE.. maybe this time around i'll beat it before my emulator gets beleted by drunk jor jor.

View user profile
I was looking at ds endwar screens, looked a lot like advanced wars. I have endwar on 360 which is obviously way different, and also awesome. currently playing Multiwinia, DEFCON, and endwar.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum