Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starfox 2...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Starfox 2... on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 am

Starfox 2 was a basically completed game unreleased for the snes mainly because they feared sales would suck, because the 64 was going to launch soon.

I've known about this for a long time and most of you probably have too, but I've been too lazy to get an emulator for it (the only way to play it) so meh...but after watching some different videos on it from youtube, im definately going to get one now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08tIhCvhes&feature=related

View user profile

2 Re: Starfox 2... on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 am

You've always been a huge Starfox fan, but why on earth haven't they made one with the Wii yet?

View user profile

3 Re: Starfox 2... on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:01 am

I don't know, they haven't been able to get anything right after starfox 64...I'm sure if they did they'd fuck it up like they did with Starfox command and starfox assault...adventures wasn't starfox, it was a game where you played as someone who looked like him but instead of being a badass in his arwing doing barrel rolls, waved a magical staff around and molested dinosaurs. And then I picked up assault when that came out, and at first I was like, well at least it isnt like adventures...then after the first level it was mostly on foot...3/4's of the game you ran around in a shitty 3rd person view on foot, and the tank levels for the most part were terrible. The only good thing about it was the actual flying part, which is all it should have been. Then they came out with starfox command, which from the posts I've read just tried to be like starfox 2 but failed with shitty controls among other things. I'm not sure if I should look forward to a starfox on wii or not...the only starfox i truly want to see on the wii is starfox 2 on virtual console. nuff said.

View user profile

4 Re: Starfox 2... on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:48 pm

i love starfox. I didn't really love or hate any of the recent ones, but they were fun playing thru at least once. I can't remember much of assault on foot sucked but i thought it was cool that you could land your arwing, jump out, and run to a landmaster to go roll around in.
I was pretty pissed when I realized you fly like 6 times in Adventures. to be short, starfox is kinda unique, adventures is like a standard adventure game in the starfox universe. but to be fair, what the hell is he doing in ssb if he doesn't have a game where he fights mano y mano.

speaking of ssb, isn't mr. smith really good? I'd like to get my ass whooped in melee or the og because its never happened. Cool i dont own a wii so brawl.. no..

I have command, I hated this game at first but now that i figured out how to do things a little its pretty neat.. the controls are not great, but its the best shooting experience i've had on a ds. i actually picked it up after reading this thread because i didn't really play it much, now i'm pretty much hooked. but they haven't really nailed a starfox game since 64

5 Re: Starfox 2... on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:34 pm

yeah, I haven't played ssbm/ssbb in a long time, but I can still kick ass in it. I'm just dissapointed at them not releasing such an awesome game...they should have kicked up the difficulty a bit by adding more guys and atleast a few normal level imo, but it still looks bad ass...there was also suppose to be multiplayer in starfox 2 which woulda been awesome for an snes game.

View user profile

6 Re: Starfox 2... on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 am

im sure online is harder if you want a more difficult version.

View user profile http://antieverything.forumotion.net

7 Re: Starfox 2... on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:42 pm

alexticon wrote:im sure online is harder if you want a more difficult version.

shoulda been more clear, i was referring to starfox 2 after my ssbb/ssbm comment.

View user profile

8 Re: Starfox 2... on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 pm

i bet the starfox for wii will be good. i mean, itll have online play which will be a blast. i could see motion control being cool for aiming and shit for star fox. plus nintendo totally redeemed mario in there new mario galazy game.

View user profile http://antieverything.forumotion.net

9 Re: Starfox 2... on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 am

^+1 lel oh lel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum