Anti-everything forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musical Comments

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Musical Comments Empty Musical Comments Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:36 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

there's a rage against the machine song called kick out the jams. our music forums subtitle is kick out the jams. coincidence?

Last edited by jjd07 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total

2Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:06 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

so today i found out what day joe walsh's birthday is... I'm bored, tired of aznfacing so I'm watching all these vids of him live and just really pissed that if you tried making music like this no one would listen to it... and i read a little bit and find out that his fucking birthday was YESTERDAY.. err 3 hrs ago! wtf! the perfectly worst day to learn what day his birthday is! not that i could like go to him and be like yo happy birthday here's a 5 pack of rolling rock cuz i'm drinking one of them. but if i wish i could so he'd free guitar me.. like a carvin or old les paul.. one time he gave pete townhend an orange gretch with a fender bassman amp and pete was so amazed by its sound he used it for years and hes quote "goes nut-rapturous for him" loolz ok i better stop but yeah he buys like a guitar a week just from feeling the neck while it hangs on the wall and then he'll just give em away except for like 3 guitars he's got. must be neat

3Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Meo

Meo

thats how i am.. buying a guitar a week and giving em away.. *shrug*.. i just don't like anyone i know so i give em to kids who think they mean fancy firewood. the nigs.

4Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:24 am

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious
Admin

Actually, Kick Out The Jams was a MC5 song. Rage just covered it for their Renegades album.

5Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 am

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious
Admin

And no, it wasn't a coincidence.

6Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:45 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

WHOA. i had to look up an mc5 kick out the jams vid and :O

7Musical Comments Empty Re: Musical Comments Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:33 am

ShaneMalicious

ShaneMalicious