Anti-everything forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you spray paint on the statue of liberty

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

You can do anything at all. just make sure its awesome and anti something. or not. be anti-anti see if i care.

I would draw a big dick right by her crotch, a big 666 on the back, a bullseye on the top, and transvestites in really disgusting poses having sex on the book in her hand. oh and a mustache. a nice thick one that spirals at the ends like everyone draws on passed out idiots with there shoes on. also if i had enough paper i would make a paper mache of a nice saggy set of knockers for the people first coming to america to know whats really important here.

Last edited by jjd07 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i dont... know..)

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

i would spray paint all the lyrics to amish paradise on it

https://antieverything.forumotion.net

Struecker

i'd spray paint "go home" over and over until you couldn't write anything else on it

teh_meetch

teh_meetch

id paint it lime green and put racing stripes on it

Meo

Meo

"a nice thick one that spirals at the ends like everyone draws on passed out idiots with there shoes on."

in original post... what does this.. "with there shoes on" part mean? shoes on or off.. if you are wasted enough to let there be marker in your face. it's going to happen..

oh.. and i'd spray paint the same thing i saw spray painted on a rock in north dakota the other day. "I love you man." either that or converse her into buddy jesus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum