Anti-everything forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent Night in Algona

+4
Struecker
AJ
alexticon
rhubarb_lightning
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silent Night in Algona Empty Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

This is a movie about the Algona prison camp in WWII, something about germans pows escaping and christmas time and poo poo. I'm not kidding. Seriously. if you have imdb pro you can read all about it.. i had russ penning show it to me on his a few weeks ago - its being directed by none other than Uwe Boll!

imdb link doesn't show anything but the name and 2009 unless you paid for being pro`d
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032754/business

they are actually coming to algona to scope it out, who knows if they'll film it there but yeah... most terrible director ever making it.

Last edited by jjd07 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to movies)

2Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 pm

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

why would they make a movie about this, i bet its hella lame.

https://antieverything.forumotion.net

3Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

i wanna be an extra that gets blown up in a car chase

4Silent Night in Algona Empty Your kidding Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 pm

AJ

AJ

Uwe Boll?!?! The same guy that hasn't brought us a single good movie, but somehow still gets money? Well at least it will be entertaining.

5Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

i'm willing to put money on it being scraped once he pulls into algona and looks around

6Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

AJ

AJ

Just because Algona is in name doesn't mean it has to be filmed in Algona.

7Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

yeah then it will be terrible AND inaccurate.. might as well give the script to michael bay so we have a reason to watch it

8Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 am

Struecker

they should shoot it in algona...then i could be a background nazi

9Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:21 am

teh_meetch

teh_meetch

there aint nothin background about u bein a nazi

10Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 am

$+v0

This is just a copy of what the imdb pro thing says... not donald teitz and dick dale, the guy who wrote misirlou. oh and just as a side not uwe bol needs to die...
Release Date: 4 December 2009
Locations: Iowa, USA more »
Project Notes: Packaging cast more »
Lansing, MI:
1626 Holly Way
Lansing, MI 48910
USA
Phn: 517-393-7637
http://www.cdiproductions.com
perrydj@aol.com

Production Co: Collective Development more »

Genre: Drama /
Summary: This movie tells the story of the German POW camp in Algona, Iowa. Local fear turns to friendship as the community is drawn together at Christmas time via a unique gift that will stand as a symbol of peace for many generations to come. more »

MOVIEmeter™
MOVIEmeter graph -- click for details
Current rank: 163,790
Click graph for more detail
Add to MyMovies

No poster available

Filmmakers: Uwe Boll - Director, DJ Perry - Writer (writer) / Producer, Carlucci Weyant - Producer more »

Cast STARmeter™
Lana Wood ... Marge 3,557
Rance Howard ... Tom Barrett 6,747

DJ Perry ... Rudy 11,989

Buzz Aldrin ... Mayor Gordon Hill 25,686

Claudia Ciesla ... Nan 49,885
Dick Dale ... Performer 91,822

Teresa K. Gibson ... Female Reporter 290,812
Donald Tietz ... Grown Donny 2,797,784

IN DEVELOPMENT
The status was last updated on 23 September 2008.
Since this project is categorized as being in development, the data is subject to change or could be removed completely.

11Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

apparently nazi's made the nativity scene.

12Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Snarf

Snarf

$+v0 wrote:
Local fear turns to friendship as the community is drawn together at Christmas time via a unique gift that will stand as a symbol of peace for many generations to come.

The Giant Cheetoh?
Silent Night in Algona IAALGcheeto2_tamony

13Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Meo

Meo

"yeah then it will be terrible AND inaccurate.. might as well give the script to michael bay so we have a reason to watch it" - jerry

~el. oh. el.~

14Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 pm

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

im gonna whip my dick out in the background

15Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

alexticon wrote:im gonna whip my dick out in the background
make it explode

http://www.pwcamp.algona.org/nativity_scene/nativity_scene.htm
this is what the movie is about.....?
whoa... did anyone know this

Quote from link: "A Christmas visit to the internationally known NATIVITY SCENE at Algona, Iowa, is a custom that many people in Iowa and surrounding states have established for their families and continue each year."

16Silent Night in Algona Empty Re: Silent Night in Algona Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:45 pm

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

i did know this that the second biggest land mark (first being cheeto) in algona (the nativity scene) was built by nazis.

fivemilliondollars says that if we had a japanese camp here and they built a budda because they were lonely we would have burned that shit to the ground, but not white baby jesus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum