Anti-everything forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anti-everything forum

General discussion forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spooning in the fridge...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spooning in the fridge... Empty Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

This is a game. Its pretty awesome. You and a friend hang around the fridge with 2 spoons.. and something to blindfold one person at a time. You then take turns filling a spoon with anything you can find in the fridge that will fit. any combination. the first person to spit it out loses. puking loses too. i recommend this game to any pair of friends up late.. lack of sobriety or sensations of silliness is recommended. fill this thread with whatever you can imagine to put in a spoon.. it has to be something you'd find in the fridge.

2Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 am

AJ

AJ

Rotten milk.

3Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

i've been fed a grape with mustard on it with a small leaf of lettuce underneath it all

for the record... this game was taught to me by Clayton Thomas Sullivan Cook he played it with his brother.. who fed him a spoonful of liquid smoke flavoring once and he barfed or something like that

4Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:14 am

Meo

Meo

a spoonful of a blend.. can you blend? 1/3 parts egg yolk.. 1/3 parts half and half.. 1/3 parts heineken.

5Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:14 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

whip cream on a pickle with tabasco sauce and apple juice

6Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 am

Meo

Meo

brent plattner's cum.

7Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:29 am

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

all the leftovers from thanksgiving mixed together once its spoiled and moldy

8Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:56 am

alexticon

alexticon
Admin

i will win this game

https://antieverything.forumotion.net

9Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm

AJ

AJ

Ever try an SF MRE? Take all of the food out of the packages put it in the main pack and mix it. Nothing quite like beef patty, crackers, peanut butter, and pound cake.

10Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 pm

rhubarb_lightning

rhubarb_lightning

and olive with a1 sauce

11Spooning in the fridge... Empty Re: Spooning in the fridge... Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Meo

Meo

black or green?.. either way i think i'd like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum